For years, Military tents are being used for various purposes. Due to this reason tent manufacturing companies continuously do experiments and find ways to make the tents better.
In this article, you will get to know about one such tent that has undergone lot of changes and it is considered as one of the best shelter tents of all.
DRASH or Deployable Rapid Assembly Shelter is a moveable, geodesic shelter that can be assembled within a span of just few minutes and no special tools are required to do so.
You can head to https://www.usmilitarytents.com/ to check out the surplus availability of this amazing shelter tent. There are plentiful reasons behind picking this tent for your personal use also.
Biggest benefit of this tent is its structure, which is supported by compound struts.
This DRASH tent is a trivial, motile (portable) military tent and can be very easily used to as a stand-alone shelter.
This DRASH tent also has the aptitude to be associated with other shelters to rapidly and competently create amenities for knack and control, medical support anywhere.
These tents are unpretentious to set up, simply lift, spread, and push up. The DRASH shelter is a safest tent for mature users.
Amazing features of DRASH surplus tent:
- Intended to stand out extreme weather conditions.
- Built-in shelter kilts permit snow or weight to assist in the lagging and staking of the tent.
- 2 doors on opposite sides and 4 built-in vents to deliver better air flow.
- 5 year guarantee for materials and workmanship.
- Can be assembled in few minutes with negligible personnel.
- Detachable floor, made from a heavy duty polyester material to offer a barricade against insects and vermin, abrasion and ground moisture.
- Lining is prepared from penetrable cotton sheeting that aids to cloister the tent.
These features makes this tent stand out among varied tents available in the market. This tent is specially used to offer shelter for disaster relief.
To explore more details on army tents, browse around this post to get relevant information on this topic.