Feeling awesome, since your vacations are near and you have planned to spend them in Spain.
Wow…Now that sounds really exciting, because Spain is a country that is considered as a world in one country.
Spain is not technically advanced with latest gears and high-tech multi-storied buildings, but it still has so much to offer.
For example, you will never find it enough from watching breathtaking scenic beauty and top class golf courses. In addition, it is enriched with art and architecture that makes it stand out from various other European countries.
The best thing is that weeks before get your javea holiday rentals booked in advance or checkout for la finca bella villa.
Whichever you find more suitable in every manner, go for that one, both has all the luxuries to offer that can make your vacations memorable for many years to come.
There is so much to explore about Spain and the way this place leaves impact in the minds of the tourists that they want to come again and again.
Its finest cuisines and exclusive wines are well-appreciated by countless visitors.
This is not all. Opting for villas will always be favorable, because around 8 people can stay in a villa at a time.
Here is a small overview of the rental villas in Javea:
- Living room with fireplace, television, DVD player and hi-fi audio equipment.
- Dining room.
- Bedrooms – 4
- Central heating.
- Balconies – 2- 3.
- Satellite antenna.
- Internet connection.
- 3 Balconies and all of them are covered with retractable awnings.
- Large plot and with secured fenced.
- Garden with grass, gravel and trees
- Private pool of around 105m x 55m sq.ft and 2m deep
- 5 parking spaces
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- Total of 4 bathrooms (as already mentioned above).
- Bedroom with king size bed.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- 2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds (for kids).
- Full equipped kitchen – Kitchen has everything like gas cooker, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster, etc.
These are some of the best facilities provided in villas, go through this post to find more about Spain and what sort of other things that entice tourists to come again and again to this place.